The Power of Video Marketing!
Trust the video advertising stats, they don’t lie. It’s crazy to understand how powerful video is compared with an image or text. These days people want quick, easy and digestible advertising and short, punchy videos can do just that. Check out this interesting graph on video advertising stats from youtube then take a look at some remarkable video statistics we pulled from the web below.
Video Advertising Stats;
- A minute of video is worth 1.8 million words
- Internet video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017
- Posts with videos included will attract 3 times more in-linking domains than a plain text post
- 73% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video
- Video promotion is over 6 times more effective than print and online
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide cite video as the type of content with the best ROI
- 96% of consumers find videos helpful for making online purchase decisions
- The chances of getting a page one listing on Google increase 53 times with video
- YouTube receives over 1 billion unique visitors each month
- YouTube is now 28% of all Google searches
- YouTube reaches more adults aged 18-34 than any TV network
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of YouTube’s global watch time
- Agencies spent 83% more on their video advertising campaigns in 2014 than they did in 2013