Some Great Wedding Interview Questions For Vide0
Often when talking to bride and grooms before the big day we look at how the wedding video should turn out. My main style is fly on the wall wedding videography. As the photographer asks to do many set shots, my aim is to take more of a back seat and film the mood of the wedding, the atmosphere, those moving moments. In saying that however, many wedding couples like to hear from the guests and have lots of talking or commentary from the day. This can be achieved by having some great wedding interview questions up your sleeve. In the evening it can be really set up, a camera on a tripod in a quiet room with a handful of great wedding interview questions can make for an amazing bride and groom wedding video guest book. So lets have a go at some wedding interview questions…
Pre Wedding Interview Questions
- How do you know the bride and groom?
- What are you most looking forward to today?
- What do you think of the wedding so far?
- Do you have any advice for the couple on their big day?
Guestbook Wedding Interview Questions
- What is your first memory of the wedding couple?
- Do you know the story of how they met?
- Do you have any funny stories to share about the bride or groom?
- Do you have any advice for a long and happy marriage?
- What’s unique about them?
Funny Wedding Interview Questions
- Who will fall asleep first tonight?
- When they make the movie of their life, who will play the groom and who will play the bride?
- Who normally wins in a fight?
- Any funny stories to tell about the bride and groom?
- What guest will be the first take make a fool of themselves tonight?
- Any funny stories from the stag or hen do you can share?
Bride and Groom Interview Questions
- How did you guys meet?
- What was your first impression?
- What was your first date?
- What are your favourite things about the bride/groom?
- Do you have a message for the bride/groom before you get married?
- In what ways are you most alike?
- In what ways are you most different?
- How did the proposal go?
- What are you looking forward to on your wedding day?
- Why do you love the bride/groom?
- What are your Honeymoon Plans?
- If you could change one thing about your partner what would it be?