Our Terms and Conditions
If you have made a wedding videography booking at 3 Cheers Media or are interested in booking take at our Essex wedding videography terms and conditions to ensure your production runs smoothly. It is important that both parties understand the terms detailed below. Please read carefully and do not hesitate to ask any questions before the day.
It is mutually agreed that the following terms and conditions of form a contract between 3 Cheers Media and the client. Bookings are accepted on these terms and conditions only and no modifications shall be made unless otherwise confirmed in writing by both parties.
- A holding deposit of £100 is required by cheque, returnable after payment in full or cashed due to cancelation**
- Full payment of the production is required once the video is complete and are ready for collection or delivery.
- All prices include VAT and are fixed at the time of booking. A delivery charge will be added if applicable.
- **Should you need to cancel a confirmed booking the following applies:
– Within two months prior to the wedding date, 50% of the balance is chargeable
– Outside two months of the wedding date, 20% of the balance is chargeable
- In the unlikely event that footage fails to materialise due to any cause, liability will be limited to the refunding of all monies paid.
- 3 Cheers Media cannot be held responsible, or provide refunds, for lack of coverage, delay in filming or unusable footage caused by any other persons of the wedding party.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that filming is permitted at all venues.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to backup and store the supplied USB or DVD for future use. No liability can be held for damaged or lost USB’s or DVD’s after safe delivery to the client.
- Copyright of the final edited version of the video will remain property of 3 Cheers Media.
- All media used to film the day including SD Cards and Hard Drives are at the sole discretion of 3 Cheers Media and remain the property of 3 Cheers Media.
- Please take care to ensure all information and spellings are correct when filling out forms or providing details of the day. Correcting spellings due to incorrect correspondence may result in an additional fee.
- Whilst every effort will be made to capture the package you have requested, the decisions as to what is included in the final recording is at the absolute discretion of 3 Cheers Media. Re-editing will be chargeable.
- Payment of your £100 deposit is confirmation that the above terms and conditions have been accepted in full.
Thanks you for reading the Essex wedding videography terms and conditions, any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via our contact page.